Terms & Conditions
Click here for a printable version
- The items remain the property of Stitch-a-Logo Ltd until paid for in full.
- Balance due on completion, delivery/collection of the items or work requested, as detailed unless specified otherwise on the invoice.
- Stitch-a-Logo Ltd is entitled to charge interest on any overdue payments which exceed 7 days from date of invoice at a rate of 8.00% above the bank lending rate.
- All delivery dates given, are estimated and every endeavour will be made to honour them. However, in unforeseen circumstances these may have to be amended.
- Stitch-a-Logo Ltd will not be held accountable for any items which have been decorated and returned due to the sizing of the garment being incorrect. It is the responsibility of all customers to ensure that they have ordered the garments in the correct size/s. We therefore strongly recommend that the garments are tried on before any decoration takes place.
- Any issues with the finished product must be bought to the attention of Stitch-a-Logo Ltd within 7 days of garment receipt.
- The placing of an order either verbally or in writing is deemed as acceptance by the customer of these terms.
- The wearing of any garment order prior to payment is deemed as acceptance by the customer of our terms.
- Stitch-a-Logo Ltd reserve the right to apply a surcharge on any job where the customer has supplied their own garments. Charges are as follows:
- 1-10 £2.50 + vat (per garment)
- 11-30 £1.50 + vat (per garment)
- 30+ £1.00 + vat (per garment)
- Customers who wish to provide their own garments do so at their own risk. Stitch-a-Logo Ltd will not be held accountable for damages resulting from decoration.